The company’s technological platforms are located only in modern certified data centers having a Tier III level.
An experienced and highly qualified team of technical specialists ensure all-day monitoring and support of all technological platforms of the company providing reliability and performance at the highest standards.All data centers have the same design and operate using the same processes, ensuring our clients receive a consistent and high quality service on all of our technological platforms.
All data centers provide:
- A wide range of power connections with full backup.
- Effective cooling.
- Advanced fire and water detection systems.
- Multi-layer security to protect our client’s data.
- High power availability with N + 1 backup generator and 2N UPS to ensure maximum availability.
- All ranges of voltage from 48V DC to 380V AC.
- Most data centers also have redundant grid connections.
- All equipment is stored and monitored in a climate-controlled environment
- The average room temperature is kept at 24°C ± 5°
- The average ambient air humidity amounts to a maximum of 60%
- Multiple air conditioning units provide sufficient capacity.
- The whole facility is monitored permanently.
Fire detection and suppression:
- As a first line of defense against fire, all data centres are equipped with Very Early Smoke Detection Aspiration systems (VESDA).
- Automatic fire extinguishing uses inert gas (nitrogen and argon in a ratio of 1:1).
- All facilities have fire-retardant walls.
- All data centers are endowed with multiple optical cable inputs.
- All of Extrahost’s sites are connected to Tier-1 internet operators.
- Extrahost uses Extreme Networks and Juniper network switches.
- High performance Juniper, Brocade and Cisco routers provide IP routing in the Extrahost network.